• Announcements

• wilded

Official Discord server   02/16/2018

We opened access to the official Discord server for all users. Join now!
      http://discord.gg/6gqM5w6
    • wilded

Steam Early Access   02/20/2018

Hey guys! We have some important news for you: 1. We are pleased to announce Early Access on Steam, which will begin on March 7 at 8 pm PST!
      Los Angeles (March 7, 8 pm)
      London (March 8, 4 am)
      Tokyo (March 8, 1 pm)
      Moscow (March 8, 7 am) 2. We stop selling “FIRST INFECTED EDITION”, “SUPREME EDITION” and “4-PACK” from February 26! The game will be sold only on Steam from March 8 as a standard version (only Steam key). 3. Launch Trailer will be released next week. 4. Alpha 1 will end on February 26.

9 hours ago, Shadouze said:

Tolgrath keeps "sucking" off the devs by handing them empty thank yous filled with gifs and is so obvious trying to get his "brand" of a youtube channel and twitch channel out there. It was a controversial moment on the forums, you weren't here to see it

Lol. Sad. I'm just here to goof off. Personally professional streaming is the douchest profession. In Fact my streams are complete satire of twitch. It amazing how I haven't been removed from it. I guess when your Face of Twitch is a Cheating masochist. I guess a lot of stuff gets a pass.

On 2/10/2018 at 6:37 PM, billisticbill said:

Lol. Sad. I'm just here to goof off. Personally professional streaming is the douchest profession. In Fact my streams are complete satire of twitch. It amazing how I haven't been removed from it. I guess when your Face of Twitch is a Cheating masochist. I guess a lot of stuff gets a pass.

At the end of the day its no different from TV. People love seeing assholes and idiots from afar. Rather then giving attention to people with actual content or something you could even learn from.