• Announcements

• wilded

Official Discord server   02/16/2018

We opened access to the official Discord server for all users. Join now!
      http://discord.gg/6gqM5w6
    • wilded

Steam Early Access   02/20/2018

Hey guys! We have some important news for you: 1. We are pleased to announce Early Access on Steam, which will begin on March 7 at 8 pm PST!
      Los Angeles (March 7, 8 pm)
      London (March 8, 4 am)
      Tokyo (March 8, 1 pm)
      Moscow (March 8, 7 am) 2. We stop selling “FIRST INFECTED EDITION”, “SUPREME EDITION” and “4-PACK” from February 26! The game will be sold only on Steam from March 8 as a standard version (only Steam key). 3. Launch Trailer will be released next week. 4. Alpha 1 will end on February 26.
wilded

Progress Update 18 - The latest update before launching Alpha 1

Yeah... not cool at all :1f62c: (I am from Bulgaria (it's in Europe too, if you don't know :D)

2 minutes ago, Escrown said:

europeans are in the future !

im from France , it's really boring yeah 

:1f62d:

Hahahaha .. I do not wait anymore .. I'm going to play other games ....

By the way, iSen said in his latest announcement, which was before few minutes, that the game will be available for playing, but not through steam, so I wonder how can I access it without steam :1f914:

1 minute ago, KnightLight said:

Metal Gear survive beta soon on pc. didnt like the PS4 beta but... haha

The beta of metal gear survive will open?.. I will also buy metal gear survive .. sure this game is not delayed..hahahaha

20 minutes ago, MAKUTOR said:

Next 8 hours? hahahahaha I laugh for not crying ..Bye..

Will you just shut up for once !, like seriously stop bloody crying about it, have you got nothing better to do in your life than complain on every single thread ???????

well i have some hope but every hour that goes by at this point i lose 15% of my respect and soon sorry but i just wont have anything to do with this game

give them a chance. they stated in the updates they had to create a new way in to which the game can be delivered while keeping the integrity of the game from being leaked. all while knowing people are waiting on them. if you could do this within a day why not ask to help them then? But causing issues in the forum is not going to help anyone. they are aware of the issues and are trying to fix them so they can provide us with some kind of content. They already expressed unless you wanted to gamble with being 1 of the 500 people that can beta test it on steam that you're just going to have to wait till they can create this new system.

alright so the working theory in the discord is that not releasing the game on steam is an attempt to stop the people who refunded from playing the game because there is no way to get rid of the keys they already have so the theory is they have to do it this way so that people who actually paid for it and didn't get their money back are the ones who can play

12 minutes ago, NugabugGaming said:

alright so the working theory in the discord is that not releasing the game on steam is an attempt to stop the people who refunded from playing the game because there is no way to get rid of the keys they already have so the theory is they have to do it this way so that people who actually paid for it and didn't get their money back are the ones who can play

and yet these are nothing more then theories. unless something is actually proven then stop spreading rumors.

40 minutes ago, NTFxDARKNESS said:

and yet these are nothing more then theories. unless something is actually proven then stop spreading rumors.

Hey i'm not spreading rumors i'm trying to get people to calm down and stop acting like this is it so i'd appreciate it if you acted like less of a ***** and just leave it alone if you dislike it that much

I've lost hope really. If they don't release it by tomorrow, I'm throwing in the towel completely. They've delayed it what... four times now? Sure, they've been getting better at communicating with the community, but they're still bad at keeping their word.

11 minutes ago, SgtSalvador said:

I've lost hope really. If they don't release it by tomorrow, I'm throwing in the towel completely. They've delayed it what... four times now? Sure, they've been getting better at communicating with the community, but they're still bad at keeping their word.

i think  it was closer to 8 could be totally off but i thought someone said it was 8

Edited by AbeH

1 hour ago, SgtSalvador said:

Just do it now, its so fucking bullshit with these delays