• Announcements

• wilded

Official Discord server   02/16/2018

We opened access to the official Discord server for all users. Join now!
      http://discord.gg/6gqM5w6
    • wilded

Steam Early Access   02/20/2018

Hey guys! We have some important news for you: 1. We are pleased to announce Early Access on Steam, which will begin on March 7 at 8 pm PST!
      Los Angeles (March 7, 8 pm)
      London (March 8, 4 am)
      Tokyo (March 8, 1 pm)
      Moscow (March 8, 7 am) 2. We stop selling “FIRST INFECTED EDITION”, “SUPREME EDITION” and “4-PACK” from February 26! The game will be sold only on Steam from March 8 as a standard version (only Steam key). 3. Launch Trailer will be released next week. 4. Alpha 1 will end on February 26.
Sign in to follow this  
wilded

Hello Survivors & Ghouls!

Hello Survivors & Ghouls!

First of all, we are grateful to you for your early support. I am sure that together we will create an amazing game!

Every hour, we receive lots of emails. We will reply to everyone, but it will take time.
Basically, people ask the same question: Where to find Steam key?
Guys, keys are sent automatically when you purchase DEAD DOZEN. Since we sell the game through Humble Bundle, you can also find your key in your own page:
https://www.humblebundle.com/home/keys
In any case, write us from e-mail from which you bought the game. We will try to help.

Now we are focused on fixing bugs, we are aware of connection issues and we actively investigating them. By the end of the week we are going to release hotfix.

P.S. Here’s an additional download link (it should work for China): http://www.mediafire.com/file/9gbdq3ddw6sxq6y/DD_Alpha1.zip

Best regards,
Fntastic Team

screen.jpg.5dee07355efbc189705f06667ef8d264.jpg

its such a nice game already if you fix it and release it on steam more players will come

I believe in this project! :dd:

The game is already awesome and I'm really impatient to discover what could be created in the future ;) If you continue, I'm sure you can have a important community when the game release on Steam.

1 hour ago, radiax said:

I believe in this project! :dd:

The game is already awesome and I'm really impatient to discover what could be created in the future ;) If you continue, I'm sure you can have a important community when the game release on Steam.

When is it going to be released on steam, though? :3

4 minutes ago, Peps said:

When is it going to be released on steam, though? :3

No informations for now. But probably when it will be enough good to be in early access ;)

3 hours ago, radiax said:

No informations for now. But probably when it will be enough good to be in early access ;)

Sounds ok to me.