• Announcements

• wilded

Official Discord server   02/16/2018

We opened access to the official Discord server for all users. Join now!
      http://discord.gg/6gqM5w6
    • wilded

Steam Early Access   02/20/2018

Hey guys! We have some important news for you: 1. We are pleased to announce Early Access on Steam, which will begin on March 7 at 8 pm PST!
      Los Angeles (March 7, 8 pm)
      London (March 8, 4 am)
      Tokyo (March 8, 1 pm)
      Moscow (March 8, 7 am) 2. We stop selling “FIRST INFECTED EDITION”, “SUPREME EDITION” and “4-PACK” from February 26! The game will be sold only on Steam from March 8 as a standard version (only Steam key). 3. Launch Trailer will be released next week. 4. Alpha 1 will end on February 26.

Hello! I have found a duplication bug with items, I have tested this with both Barricades and Med-kits and it causes this

How its causes is when a player dies with a Medkit/Wood Plank in their hand they can press Q to drop it. While this doesnt not happen with Weapons we didnt have time to try it with Specialty or Class items. After about hundred or so medkits spawn it tanks the  FPS. Finally when the Zombie that can do this dies he doesnt have access to do it again.

You can ignore this part here if you have a idea for what causes this, im just going to be spit balling on the paragraph

I think that when a player dies to become infected it still leaves what is in there hand. What makes me think that is because of another bug well known that can leave a gun in a persons hand. Then while still in a persons inventory it has a variable of 0 or a negative which is impossible on the engine so it sets it to MAX or infinite. I couldnt test because of the Frame rate spikes after the mass huge amount of lag

Finally just for fun we went and saw how the gravity engine handles a bunch of entitys Here are the results :)

If I set this up wrong somehow please let me know! Good luck fixing it!

51 minutes ago, KnightLight said:

Good job! looks funny hahaha

It was interesting to find that’s for sure.

I just woke up and im like.... Did i write this? Its got so many grammar  errors xD. Well for anyone who didnt make sense of that, ill be rewording it in this comment because i don't see a edit button on the post

15 hours ago, Cdf1008 said:

The bug is caused when a player dies with a Medkit or a Wood Plank in their hand, after they respawn they can press Q to still it, in which then you can infinity drop the item on the floor for a seemingly unlimited amount. Do note that players can pick these items up, though it can sometimes going over the normal item limit, my friend could grab 16 at one point. While this doesnt happen with weapons, we didnt have time to try it with Specialty or Class items. After about hundred or so of the item's are spawned, it will begin to deteriorate  everyone's FPS regardless of how far away people are from the items. Finally when the Zombie that can do this dies, he doesnt have access to do it again.

You can ignore this part here if you have a idea for what causes this, im just going to be spit balling on the paragraph

I think that when a player dies and become infected it still leaves the item that's in their hand on them. What makes me think that is because of another bug well known, that can leave weapons in a newly dead zombie's hand. Then while still being in the zombie's inventory it has a variable of 0 or a negative number, which I again assume, is impossible on the engine so it sets it to max number or perhaps infinite. There was no possible way to test because of the FPS gets worse after large amounts, as well the max possibly being in the millions